Smart Sensor Pad
Helps Reduce Patient Fall Risk
Saves Nurses Time & Money
Helps with Infection Control
Frees Up Nursing Time for Patient Care
Improves Patient Comfort
The Answer to Better Fall Management is Hidden Under the Mattress or Chair Cushion!
When monitoring for fall risk, use an intelligent sensor pad that adjusts itself to work under the mattress or chair cushion. STEALTH® Sensor Pads provide your patients with better comfort and tissue integrity as well as improved infection risk management.
The STEALTH® Sensor Pad works with most traditional fall monitors.
Because the STEALTH® is under the mattress or cushion it is:
- Out of the way of bodily functions
- Does not degrade pressure relief function of mattress
- More comfortable for patients than plastic device under the sheet.
- Huge reduction in clean-ups & disinfection by nurses
- Saves time! Does not need to be repositioned multiple times a day
Consistent with Past Practice:
- Prorated 18 month Limited Service Life Policy for bed pads, providing users with 18 months of use for their money
- 12 month Limited Service Life Policy for chair pads
- Compatible with most fall monitors
- Fully sealed, antibacterial, antimicrobial, latex free
- Works on most beds, including alternating air mattresses
Increased Productivity for Staff:
- Reduces nurse calls from patients discomforted by above mattress pads
- Requires less handling by nurses; reduces risk of breakage
- Helps facilities reduce infection risk and meet infection control standards
Helps compliance with:
- Infection control
- Skin care & tissue viability
- Patient comfort